• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wheel nuts

alfred e numan

Will the nuts from the ram-tec x-b adaptors fit on the 7075rc adaptors?? Thanks.

alfred e numan

24mm nuts

Just recieved the 7075 threaded hheel adaptors this morning, The nuts from the rampage hopup adaptors will not fit, close-but no cigar.

alfred e numan

wheel nuts

All the xperts allready know this, so I inform the new guys- me included! The 7075 rc Threaded wheel adaptors require -- HPI rear nuts. 24mm is the socket or box end wrench required to fit the nuts. This is the important number- thread diameter- thread pitch. - its - 18mm X 1mm. Hope this helps the new folks save some time.

RampageHopUps

The RAMtech wheel nuts are the same thread. They work on HPI hubs and Redcat hubs. I can not guarantee the 7075 hubs will meet industry standards. If I were to guess, the 7075 adapters are slightly bigger than standard Gage size. HPI nuts are also loose, so that would be your best bet to get them to mate.

alfred e numan

still learning

I ordered 4 HPI gunmetal nuts, 20.00 shipped from DDM. If they work- If not, I will gladly use the free adaptors you supplied when I bought the XB.

fluxn81

alfred e numan said:
I ordered 4 HPI gunmetal nuts, 20.00 shipped from DDM. If they work- If not, I will gladly use the free adaptors you supplied when I bought the XB.
You already had adapters and the 7075rc adapters?

alfred e numan

Yes, I have both sets. Ranpage hop up and the 7075, two offsets to mess around with - hopefully, the nuts from DDM will fit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts