• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wheel hexes, I couldn't be more confused.

G

Yeah, Rovans. Ive never tried them, so not sure on the life expectancy.

mulepic

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Is the diameter of the wheel specific to redcat tires? Can I run losi, hpi, or pl tires on dr wheels?

G

Gotcha, unfortunately the answer to that question is the same. They only work with the tires that come on them. Most Redcat owners run the Baja wheels and tires. That gives the largest selection.

Deluge

mulepic said:
Sorry, I should have been more specific. Is the diameter of the wheel specific to redcat tires? Can I run losi, hpi, or pl tires on dr wheels?
The stock wheels will only work with stock tires. No other options.

Chief409

A friend of mine has a brand new Baja buggy. We'll be running as soon I get my DR off the Big Brown Truck. Bashing, but it'll be fun! And it's all his fault! Keeping it on shelf behind the counter in the shop, surrounded by 1/10 stuff. Couldn't resist... Just call me a Guppy! Hook, line and sinker!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts