• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What wires go where on my redcat reciever for the MT

Keith81

I need some help guys...

I need to know what wires go where on my redcat rampages MT reciever...

Just bought a new one for my MT pro until my flysky comes in.. I dunno what wires go where...

Please help...

Pictures are also very helpful...

Thanks in advance!

Keith

Deluge

Steering servos to channel 1. Throttle servo to channel 2. Battery/Switch goes to the slot that should say "BAT" or something similar.

Keith81

I don't have a slot that says bat, I got vcc I think, channel 1, channel 2, channel 3, last time i put the batt to vcc I smoked the receiver, I picked up a brand new one from my local hobby shop though, just don't wanna make the same mistake twice...

Deluge

That's where the receiver battery is supposed to go. Pay special attention to the slot, it should be marked + and -. Obviously, you want to match red to + and black to -.

Keith81

Deluge said:
That's where the receiver battery is supposed to go. Pay special attention to the slot, it should be marked + and -. Obviously, you want to match red to + and black to -.
Will do, I probably had it wrong... (feels like an idiot!)

Keith81

I figured out what I did wrong..

Had the hump pack battery in backwards so when I put it in the VCC slot, it burnt up..

Oh well... A lesson learned... I got the flysky gt3b coming for the PRO and the new receiver for the regular MT...

Fun stuff, I just want the rain to go away so I can play!

Keith81

OK, so I got around to trying the new receiver on the MT PRO...

Its got two hi tech HS-805BB's for steering servo's... They won't respond no matter what I do... My throttle/brake servo works good...

I don't know how to bind the new receiver to the old remote but whatever I did, I got the throttle working, just not the steering, no matter what I changed or swapped...

Please help...

Also found out I need a new on/off switch, as when I plug the hump pack in, its on weather the switch is on or off...

Gotta work the bugs of the previous owner out on this one....

Also would like to know which hi tech servo to get for my throttle...

Last edited by a moderator:

rcgasser

Plug the steering servo into the throttle slot to see if they work if they work on the throttle slot then you know its the receiver.

Keith81

I don't think I tried that, but i did try it on channel 3...

Will try again though...

whats the process of binding the remote/reciever ?

rcgasser

But you have movement on 1 channel so I would not think that is the problem. But on the flysky receiver you plug the bind cable were its says bind Chanel 3 plug the battery in the battery plug and the red light will flash rapidly. Turn on the radio with the bind plug pushed once its bind the red light will stop flashing and turn everything off and they are bind together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts