• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Went to my local hobby shop

cordy

Yes God bless the 4th channel!The best part is it`s backward compatible with all spektrum protocalls even marine so I can use all my hk orange $10 recievers.Listed at $279.99 so my lhs gave it to me with tax for $242 so I saved $55. I ordered the cover for the display.I was looking at the flysky it-4 but the spektrum has no antenna to break off it`s got a shark fin,and the display is back lighted .The reciever will do 4v-9.6v and thier is an optional lipo for the transmitter.The spektrum has no drop down wheel and can not be changed to left handed use.Price wise it`s even with the airtronics mt 4. The mt4 has no backlight ,but there is a mod out to back light the display.The mt4 recievers are a bit pricey,it`s ok if you only have one platform,but for those of us who have a few platforms it gets costly.So God bless rcdad with the price of his kill switches.Love ya Brian.Oh ya the spektrum has a sd card reader so you can upgrade the sofware as they make it available.

Last edited by a moderator:

cordy

They don't scare me.Me being 70 years old I had futabas when they first were imported to this country thats probably befor some of you guys were born.The thing that drove me away from futaba was the price of the servos at $100 a pop.Many years ago thier was kraft and proline. Well what they had back then was what they called the gimbal wars. One year kraft came out with closed gimbales and the others had open gimbals. This nonsense went back and forth for a few years,then came along futaba and they were cheaper than the kraft and proline and others. Eventually futaba put kraft and proline and others out of business.I have a spektrum dx7 and a dx6i and never had an issue with them. I currently use my dx6i on my phonex simulater and its flawless.I also have a dx3c and no issues with it.The dx4s has a very good price point for 4 channels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts