• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Want more

Tormented

I just got a xt and have upgraded the steering servo to a hitec and saving for a kill switch and a steering servo but what in the performance area can I do to increase torque and top end speed any help would be great.

Sergio

They also have a belt drive which improves the truck I personally don't have that but I'm thinking in getting one cause everybody here says nothing but great things about it

Tormented

So a carb upgrade would be good already? Interested in more info on belt drive? What pipe would be a good improvment

Sergio

For the belt drive visit the pit stop or talk to rcdad he will tell you everything you need to know about belt drives

Tormented

Has anyone had a problem with the rubber plug on top of the tank because mine has fallen apart and the fuel ffilter came off the end of the fuel line

Sergio

Yeah I had the problem with the filter in the tank I had to fix it an put a new zip tie.

Tormented

Well I took a pair of pliers to grab the filter and then after I got that I grabbed the fuel line when I pulled on it the rubber plug just gave up and fell in to pieces in to the tank

Deluge

This is one of the reasons why I want to run an external filter, instead of having it inside the tank. Won't have to deal with that stuff.

G

Tormented said:
Has anyone had a problem with the rubber plug on top of the tank because mine has fallen apart and the fuel ffilter came off the end of the fuel line
The rubber can deteriorate. You can help prevent this by never leaving fuel in the tank.

Stumpdiggitty

mine did the same thing Tormented. To solve the problem rather than buying a new tank, I bought the $6 Snappy RC grommet from Daves. Fits fine, and has a 3rd hole for a vent line. Works great. before that, i tried the inline "Crap Trap fuel filter. that thing is a POS. My truck wouldnt even start with that thing on..put the other intank filter back on, truck fired on the 3rd pull.. maybe i did something wrong tho..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts