• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

walk of shame!!

GoffeeRedCat

I called in sick today, its a cold grey day in Chicago I wanted to watch the Bears game and run the XT. An hour before kick off I walked to the park had a little bash session. 20 minutes in to it the my neighbor Marty was walking with his grandson and wanted to see the truck so I started driving it towards me. I wanted to show off a little and do a little power slide stop, instead it did a very small stoppie lol.. I laughed and showed it to his grandson but I noticed that the bar that connects both steering post popped out!! First what's that called? And secondly what's the easiest way to get to the servo saver post?? Third Ol'fart do you need another test subject for your prototype steering post?? Lol

92 vert

GoffeeRedCat said:
I called in sick today, its a cold grey day in Chicago I wanted to watch the Bears game and run the XT. An hour before kick off I walked to the park had a little bash session. 20 minutes in to it the my neighbor Marty was walking with his grandson and wanted to see the truck so I started driving it towards me. I wanted to show off a little and do a little power slide stop, instead it did a very small stoppie lol.. I laughed and showed it to his grandson but I noticed that the bar that connects both steering post popped out!! First what's that called? And secondly what's the easiest way to get to the servo saver post?? Third Ol'fart do you need another test subject for your prototype steering post?? Lol
You should bring that XT out to Gilberts for a bash..

Guantanamo Joe

We've all made the walk of shame... but let me tell you one that will make you laugh and consider yourself lucky.

One of the guys here bought an MT. On his first day out his throttle servo stripped while running pretty fast. Now, this is no small man we are talking about- and he tried very hard to get the MT into a donut pattern so he could reach in and kill it (no killer bee). If you ever wanted to laugh, consider a 300lb man with a truck doing high speed circles around him and he is trying to catch it...

You had a truck break- HE did the walk of shame... ha ha ha

GoffeeRedCat

Guantanamo Joe said:
We've all made the walk of shame... but let me tell you one that will make you laugh and consider yourself lucky.One of the guys here bought an MT. On his first day out his throttle servo stripped while running pretty fast. Now, this is no small man we are talking about- and he tried very hard to get the MT into a donut pattern so he could reach in and kill it (no killer bee). If you ever wanted to laugh, consider a 300lb man with a truck doing high speed circles around him and he is trying to catch it...

You had a truck break- HE did the walk of shame... ha ha ha
I could picture that!!! Hilarious!!!! Lmao

Ol' fart

"Ol'fart do you need another test subject for your prototype steering post?? Lol "

Naw, only one prototype out there and Strodedawg should get it today or Monday.

It's sad, I don't have time to test my own stuff!!

bob c.

Here's ya a good one..I was putting gas in a truck when a buddy of mine with a cast on his leg from the foot to his thigh says to me need a light? He struck a lighter in the gas as I was poring it ,it lit up the milk jug I had the gas in..I threw the jug backwards to get rid of it ..and he was behind me so gas and melting jug went across his foot right where the cast ended,he dropped to the ground and looked like a dog with worms trying to put out his foot..I was laughing so hard I couldn't help the fool.some other people had to put out his foot..

Guantanamo Joe

Bob... I would have been laughing as well... especially considering he was the jerk that lit the gas off in the first place... not very nice.

When I was in college I had a buddy that would walk around the dorm. If your room door was open, he would light his zippo and throw it on your bed (or chair or wherever you were). He thought it was funny till I closed the door on him and kept his shiny zippo... ha ha ha

G

bob c. said:
Here's ya a good one..I was putting gas in a truck when a buddy of mine with a cast on his leg from the foot to his thigh says to me need a light? He struck a lighter in the gas as I was poring it ,it lit up the milk jug I had the gas in..I threw the jug backwards to get rid of it ..and he was behind me so gas and melting jug went across his foot right where the cast ended,he dropped to the ground and looked like a dog with worms trying to put out his foot..I was laughing so hard I couldn't help the fool.some other people had to put out his foot..
Hopefully he learned his lesson.

Deluge

bob c. said:
Lmao! That's great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts