• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

walbro 990 question

blak__jak

10/4 on the body extenders. Iv'e got an xsc body that I run on the truck some of the time and I didn't want to cut alot of the whell wells out so I made a couple different sizes. one set are stock hight the others are a little long. I made them from 1/2 inch tube you can get at lowes. the i/d of the tubing is a tight fit on the o/d of the stock posts.

G

That looks great on there. I like that better than the little pickup body. Makes it look even huger!

G

No, it's not a must. Just a good time to do it since the carb is off. The stock plastic manifolds can warp and crack from the engine heat. This can cause air leaks. The aluminum manifolds eliminate this problem.

blak__jak

I didn't notice how mine was warpping until I got it off. I don't know if the carb was keeping it flat or what but once off you could see that it was warped.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts