• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Vee dub

Turbonutta

I really like the pro line vw shell:D the one for the 5t, has any body tried this on the MT? Any pics?

Iv tried a search on google but no joy:mad:

G

I've tried to find photos of many different bodies also but have a hard time also there is not alot of custom rampages out there. I can tell you that the 5t has a wheel base that's just about 5 centimeters longer so they're close enough if you don't mind trimming a little bit. The mt wheels and tires are bigger than anything that comes on the 5t.

G

If you decide to do it please post some pics.

G

I really wish that the body manufactures would advertise dimensions. They would sell more to guys that want custom RCs. There just two completive and worry about being copied. IMO that's just bs because anyone can buy one to make a mold. Lol

GTS 666

You only need to know what the body originally fitted to and google that vehicles dimensions. to get a good idea as to what will fit..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts