• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

V3 TT or XT

jcmgroom

Guys

Please help me make a choice, V3 TT or wait for the XT? Im not new to Rc cars/ trucks, but, new to redcat, I always do my research before I get into anything. You guys have been VERY HELPFUL, Rob , has been awsome.

I don't know much about the XT, is there many improvements? if so, what? is it worth the wait? Is this buggy as heavy as the TT?

Whatever you guy can tell me helps alot, I know one thing for sure, I don't have the funds for both.

Thank you

John

Last edited by a moderator:

Obeast44

Banned
Well it depends on what your looking to do with it. Generally speaking, and this is a very big generalization. The TT is a basher and the XT is more of a racer. Im not saying a TT cant race, nor can an XT be bashed. Im just saying thats more of what they excel at.

The TT is heavier, more sturdy and can withstand some serious abuse when properly setup. It can race, and race well mind you, but the extra weight is a hindrance compared to the XT.

The XT is lighter, more nimble, has swaybars, and just flat out looks better IMO. Hope that helps :)

jcmgroom

Does the V3 TT come already installed with the rampage upgrade kit or should that be purchased ? THX

island

Obeast44 said:
Well it depends on what your looking to do with it. Generally speaking, and this is a very big generalization. The TT is a basher and the XT is more of a racer. Im not saying a TT cant race, nor can an XT be bashed. Im just saying thats more of what they excel at.
The TT is heavier, more sturdy and can withstand some serious abuse when properly setup. It can race, and race well mind you, but the extra weight is a hindrance compared to the XT.

The XT is lighter, more nimble, has swaybars, and just flat out looks better IMO. Hope that helps :)
Wow!!! Whats an XT have any pics of it? Like to see it. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts