• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

time to buy

Cajun

Before I order the hpi adapters I need rims and tires for xt. Pretty sure it is the 10 mm adapters but need links to some tires.

Silent_chaos

I have used 3 tires till now from cheap rovan trenchers, genuine trenchers and hostile MX extra hard compound.

Cheap rovan is good if you plan on doing doughnuts and just burning tire. They will wear fast.

I either recommend Proline or Hostile, they both make very good products.

The link blakjak posted, the wheels come with rims and foam preinstalled. So its just RTR.

Other proline and hostile tires need to have foam and rims bought apart.

Although as much as I enjoy the trenchers, but the hostile has the extra edge of being a bit lighter and having a bit more grip. (Go with extra hard compound and zero growth foam)

However, if you plan to race with your truck, most pro racers use the Proline Blockade and they have secured top positions: http://www.davesmotors.com/pro-line-1187-00-blockade-tires-hpi-baja-5t-5sc.html

The blockade will be my next purchase. Id like to give it a try

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts