• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Thinking of making a 1/5 scale track. IN Oklahoma

Stricnine

I think there is one in Bartlesville in OK. i want to make one in Salina OK. and and i want to make it huge. if i get any people commenting about it i may go through with it. there is a lot of land with natural dips and ramps that i could turn into a sweet 1/5 scale track. let me know what anyone around Salina thinks. its about a 45 minute drive from tulsa.

cordy

Sorry I`m not from ok, but we have a track here in the chicago area and like any of the tracks anywhere, thier worth thier weight in gold. The fun factor is priceless and a complete turn on! Gives people a place to go and have fun and if you have or bring kids thier eyes will pop out of thier heads. Plus its good for your lhs.So go ahead and build it and have fun! don't worry it will only take a little time for the word to get out then you may have to wait to get on the track. Good luck and may you have the time of your life!

Loud72

I'm not in Bartlesville but I know a couple of guys with Bajas that I work with who live there and would be interested. PM me your information and I'll relay to one of them. I'm over by Amarillo,TX and there is a local track but 1/5 scales aren't welcome on it. I know a guy that has a track in Darrouzzet,TX and us locals race there once a year during their July 4th town festival. It's a very small town about 2 hours from me.

Regards,

Loud72

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraKill

DO IT!! the company i started working for is based in Oklahoma(is Oklahoma a big state? eg, does it take long to travel from one side of it to the other?), and in a year or so im hoping there gonna send me there for some training and stuff.

And when i go im planning on buying another redcat+lots of parts when im out there and will be nice to check out some tracks and leave my marks while im out there =D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts