• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The bike pit.

alfred e numan

This motocross track is much larger then it appears in these photos. the woops are about 3-4 foot tall, the tabletop is about 15-20 foot tall. Further into the track, its completely void of rocks.- This used to be a pond the sawmill used back in the days of 1st - 2nd cut timber- 2-3 log truck loads big wood! -- The sawmill donated this to the city of pilot rock. great efforts resulted in what you see-- Tons and Tons of small wood chips- ground bark were tilled into this track 5 years ago,- now its decomposed = resulting in loam- ideal conditions! There is no irrigation here -- yet. power either. but there will be--- There are 3 tracks here- expert, little kids - and 4 wheeler. Checked the mail before going here-- this 1 off pipe arrived fron Scotland. Built by Fluid r-c. Its for a Nu-tech. life is good--- Gotta go- things to do between thunderstorms. -D.B. This truck?- its modded - large block 2 liter, weber, header- ignition curve- ect- @ 55 mph, it gets 50 mpg. Eat that phoney hybred cars!!!!

Ildy666

Don't tease me like that Alfred ,Im a motocrosser to bad u live 3000 miles away or we be racing on that bad boy.post video if u can.love to see some action....

alfred e numan

I just checked the weather- I am at 1,750 ft- so is the track- 1 mile away. cold wind with rain- getting colder too- snow level will be 4,500- 5,000 ft. burrrr- supposed to let up in the next few days- I can run the car in the rain- but the wind chill---- Yea, the 5b guys would love this place- big air! the ground is a soft landing too- cushon the cars in the event of a bad landing--The 4wd cars may not quite be able to jump like a 5b- or what ever- but the 4wds really hook up and move quickly. This is all a mixture of dirt-sawdust-small white fir chips- perfect wet- but when its bone dry-- its nasty.

alfred e numan

yea idly- i need to borrow a camera- or buy one- one mounted on the car would be good--

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts