• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

tgn short stack air filter???

pwaicon

Looks like it would work as far as clearing the throttle linkage. I would definitely get the outer filter to go with it as I don’t think the UNI filters by themselves give enough protection in dusty areas. Another option that might also work is the TeamPhatDadrc Inclined ShreadStack which is used with the stock HPI Baja filter http://www.teamphatdadrc.com/product.sc?productId=6&categoryId=6. I am using one on my 5T with great results, but I didn’t think to use one on the Rampage. It’s more expensive, but I like the HPI filter better than the UNI filter.

Gas Jocky

I've got one of the Shreadhead angled V-stacks on my Rampage and it fits great, it gives you room for linkages without any interferance from the filter. Plus it gives the added bonus of a positive seal between the carb and filter base.

First pic is the straight v-stack, second is the angled.

RC005.jpg

RC015.jpg

Gas Jocky

fastlane said:
how's that clutch workin for you?
Just ran it once so far, seems a bit touchy dialing it in. It's either engaged at an idol then turn the screws in a 1/4 turn and it won't engage till half or more throttle?? I'll have a good chance this weekend to get it figured though.

Sprint 77

Contributor
The one gas jockey speaks of looks cool the first one from TGN I don't think so.

I have one of those that is not angled and the cover is glued to the foam. So the foam is not replaceable.

I have no throttle rubbing issues with my servo I just moved the servo.

Check my posts with dual servos thner is a pic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts