• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Taking the XT out for some shake and bake

Cajun

Brought neighbor out to go through a tank had so much fun the top came off, time to fix top till i order a new one any suggestions on from where?

[ame]

[/ame]

Cajun

Well I used some Fiberglass last nite to repair the shell, basically lined the whole inside to strengthen it up, worked out nicely, placed some rubber groments within the fiberglass to that the Post can poke through inside them, will take a pic or 2.

It is not the prettiest fix but will keep the body going till I buy new tires :) 1st

Ildy666

Where you been cajun???haven't seen u post in a while.ahyee is that how it goes..lol...

Cajun

Between Baby who is a yr old now and work been rapped up pretty hard. dusted off the XT and getting some damage in, but I am back just in time for Xmas to order some tires and HPI adapters for myself lol.

Hope all is well

Cajun

Yeah the front was unhooked when I got it missing dog bones, the guy who I got it from said it was leaking so he unhooked everything. I just haven't started to mess with that yet plus I like being able to kick that rear end loose

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts