• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Sway bar fix for the Chimera

Ol' fart

The shocks are no longer attached to the roll cage so you can take it off without removing the shocks. Stock sway bar bolts on and it is included along with all required hardware including the lower shock mount points. Comes in black only.

The mount is shown without the black anodizing and the pipe so you can get a good look at it.

Complete kit is $60.00

G

That's a great idea!

G

If it is lower than the roof line and narrower than the wheels it will stay fairly protected. I would be surprised to see one break. If it did, I would hate to see what the rest of the vehicle looked like. :eek:

Ol' fart

Mycbr6rr said:
That's sounds good ,I'll have to get one,are they available yet?
Yes. they are on the new website 7075RC.com It's a good deal, you get the shock mount tower , the sway bar, and the lower shock mounts and all the hardware for 60 bucks.

Kaz the Minotaur

Chimera rear shock towers

What is the difference between the shock towers in the shock tower / sway bar kit and the black shock tower sold by itself?

They look different. Will the black tower clear the cage?

Chimera

Ol' fart

This shock tower is wider to clear the cage. They will come in black only.

Ol' fart

I don't know. I'm still running the stock pipe on mine but I would like to upgrade the pipe so If anybody knows, share.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts