• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Stock XT Top speed?

h20guy

Hi I'm just about finished breaking in my XT and have been running a richer oil mixture during the break in. I put a forerunner GPS on my Truck yesterday and ran it and I'm getting around 32 mph top speed out of it, the truck is totally stock out of the box does this sound like the correct top speed for this truck or do I have some carb work to do? Let me know what the average top speed for the XT stock truck should be around.

G

You squeeze a few more mph out of her. You won't see past 35 with out at least a good pipe. With a 990 and a good pipe you will see 40s.

gpstone73

Redcat rampage xt top speed

I've been running my truck for a little while now and have attained a top speed of around 38.5 mph. I still can lean my carb out a little, so I might be able to attain 40 mph. I broke the truck in on Klotz R-50 synthetic racing 50:1 oil. Another thing I might try is replacing the hub drives and buy a pair of asphalt low pro tires. A gear change would also be in order also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts