• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Sniff Sniff...Umm Whats BURNING...LoL

G

I've never had a Hitec go bad in any of my Redcats. The Savox 236 is also a nice servo. It is more powerful than the Hitec 5765. It would work great when running a single steering servo.

Everyone I have helped with servo issues did not have their EPA correct.

BertR

The EPA is critical when setting up a servo on anything...if it's not done right you will keep burning them no matter what brand or $$ you fork out. Just my 2 cents

tkotommygun08

RCDAD said:
I've never had a Hitec go bad in any of my Redcats. The Savox 236 is also a nice servo. It is more powerful than the Hitec 5765. It would work great when running a single steering servo.Everyone I have helped with servo issues did not have their EPA correct.
Ok RCDAD How do you set Your EPA set points up on a new Servo??...Maybe I'm doing something wrong :confused:

G

It is set with the transmitter. If you are using the factory radio, you set the end points using the dual rate knob. You turn it down until the steering just makes it to full steer. You don't want the servo trying to push farther than the steering moves.

tkotommygun08

RCDAD said:
It is set with the transmitter. If you are using the factory radio, you set the end points using the dual rate knob. You turn it down until the steering just makes it to full steer. You don't want the servo trying to push farther than the steering moves.
I got a new Flysky GT3B and had the arm off the servo to make it strait as possable then put it back on and the EPA on 50% for Left and Right befor I even started to go up to a higher steering%....Should I start at 0% or 25% EPA and work up maybe 5% at a time??..I Don't want to fry another on..HeHe :rolleyes:

tkotommygun08

Well everyone I wound up getting a Turnigy 1270 HV and a XQ Power S5040D for about 35 dollars each Why well price was right and I could'nt make up My mind..I will let ya'll know how they hold up :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts