• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Snappy fuel kit and brass fittings

Sergio

Ok what about the vent all the brass fittings are the same length so it will be inside the fuel when the tank is full.

G

The vent should not touch the fuel. The vent tube should be in just a bit past the gromet.

G

I trimmed my brass fittings accordingly.

rampage idiot

Deluge said:
My grommets went in pretty easily. The trick is to get one side in and press in the other side a little at a time. I used a really dull flat head screwdriver to help press it in.
This is exactly how I do it also

Sergio

Ok so last night I finally did it what I did was I used the stock grommet instead of the snappy and drilled a third hole I fitted the brass with the tubing and the one I drilled without it took me 5 minutes and I think the stock grommet it's way better than the snappy at least is what I think.

My fingers still numb from the battle I had with the stupid snappy and the brass fittings just so you know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts