• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

shock covers

MTMIKE

What are you guys running for shock covers on a Rampage MT? Found covers for other models but not MT.

Thanks

Cadimman

I use "Savage shock covers". He made some for my Baja and they fit my MT. Cheap and excellent quality! You can find him on ebay.

forist

Contributor
These are one's that I made up a wile back made still working great. And also made a set for wbrucex and they are still working very well for him to. Made a set for firefighter9780 but have not seen him to get them to him.

If anyone is interested in a set let me know I will try to pick some more material up and make some more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapped

forist said:
looks good Zapped what size did you use for them ?
I used 26" x 1 3/8" You won't get them on by trying to just push them on so I came up This after struggling for a while.I took a cover from a roll on deoderant which was slightly larger than the spring and cut the end off,cut the tube to the length 1/2" longer on either side of the spring, I stretched the tube over the cover,coat the spring with some grease and push the spring through the cover into the tube.When you have gotten the spring into the tube,pull off the cover and fold the1/2" excess into the spring and re-assemble your shock.

Triggerman77

Contributor
Cool! Forist How much for set for mt Shipped to NC 28529 ????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts