1. If you're having login issues, please try resetting your password.
    Dismiss Notice

Servo Issues

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by xr2_kid, Jun 13, 2017.

1. xr2_kid

xr2_kid New Member

Hi all,

This is my 1st post here. I have just purchased my 1st 1/5 scale truck, a Redcat Rampage of course! Im having some issues with my servos and I was hoping I could get some advice. My throttle servo seems to works fine on throttle but when I apply the brake it just goes crazy bouncing back and forth this is with no linkage connected at all. The weird thing is I have just bought a new transmitter and receiver and new servo. This same issue happened with the old servo setup but I thought replacing it all would cure it. Im really confused now unless this is normal, which it doesn't seem to be?? I was planning to replace all these bits anyway as I hear the throttle servos are not great and I wanted to change to the Flysky Gt3b handset and receiver anyway. Please can someone shed some light on whats happening? I have a video of it but im unable to upload it as an attachment Many thanks in advance

• Welcome to Redcat Rampage Forum

Redcat Rampage Forum is a Redcat Rampage RC fan site that was started to give Redcat RampageRC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Redcat RC product line.

We welcome all Redcat Rampage RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer