• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat rampage mt steering

ChAoTiCzz

So bought new servos hoping it would've fixed my problem but it still does it seems to have a lot of tension on the steering servos when I power on the truck and remote and here's a video to see what I'm talking about

designed2survive

So bought new servos hoping it would've fixed my problem but it still does it seems to have a lot of tension on the steering servos when I power on the truck and remote and here's a video to see what I'm talking about

@ChAoTiCzz
Your servos are fighting each other. At least one will die.

How to fix it:
  1. re-center your servo arms
  2. remove both servo arms
  3. turn radio and receiver on
  4. make sure steering trim is set to 0
  5. re-mount servos arms (do not connect them to steering post yet)
  6. if both arms are not at 90 degrees with the chassis (straight up) adjust using steering trim on radio
  7. set wheels pointing straight forward
  8. adjust length of steering links to make sure they are not pushing or pulling on steering crank when mounted.

Last edited:

G-Man

Buy one Spektrum S9020 and be done with the dual servo setup once and for all. It is expensive but I have more than that into playing around trying to find a dual a servo setup that doesn't fight each other all the time. Till I tried one of the spektrum

ika

you have incorrectly attached steering links to servo arms.
steering link mush be attached in inner side of servo arm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.