• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Newb San Antonio, TX needs help

KanzenR360

hello fellow redcat racers. ive owned my redcat racing hurricane xl for a couple years now. i havent really had time to use it and just got around to getting it out of storage. ive been having a few issues getting it started since i changed over to the electric start from the pull start it came with (pull start winding spring broke). also im on the hunt for a new fuel tank as mine leaks due to cracks in it. i have searched around on line without any success. redcats website says they are currently out of stock. i wonder if any of the other redcat models have the same fuel tank? anyway just wanted to say hello and hoping to find some help either on line or from any redcat gurus that may be in and around san antonio, tx.

KanzenR360

rcgasser said:
The moonson and avalanche tank will fit.
thanks for the reply. i actually just found the part number and in the process of ordering it now from trendtimes.

Top Jimmy

If your tank is leaking that can DEFINATELY prevent your car from running. It'll kill the vacuum necessary to pull the nitro fuel to the carb. Also, did you burn all the nitro out of the carb PRIOR to storing it for years? after run oil in the carb? you might be best suited taking the carb apart and thoroughly cleaning it.I HAD 6 nitro cars(only 1 left) and would ALWAYS have to clean carbs on at least 3 of them in the spring.Now

I'm 1/5 scale gasoline and electric. MUCH more fun...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts