• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat body for Chimera SR needed

mvaughn12

I looked on the site and I must have missed them. Does Redcat sell the body for the Chimera SR? I just need the 2 side panels also do they sell a all clear body for it so I can do my own custom paint job? If they don't any idea on a body reccomendation that I can order?

mvaughn12

Awsome!!! I want to purchase the clear body so I can custom paint my own lol got alot of paint lying around epecially my 7 color paint where it changes up to seven different colors depending on how you look at the truch when it's moving

mvaughn12

mattjk said:
My SR is like new, and the sides are already cracking. it's never been rolled.
I have noticed how easily the side body cracks on these, I think the remedy would be like I juse to do on my 1/8 scales. remove the screws and put a felt washer between the body and the screw to cut down on the stress and vibration of the body also some bodies you have to tape the back side for extra support on the body.

G

mvaughn12 said:
I have noticed how easily the side body cracks on these, I think the remedy would be like I juse to do on my 1/8 scales. remove the screws and put a felt washer between the body and the screw to cut down on the stress and vibration of the body also some bodies you have to tape the back side for extra support on the body.
Mesh tape and Shoe Goo work great to reinforce the body.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts