• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rcmk engine

markrufrider

ok so iv got some spare cash and im looking at buying a new engine for my dr iv taken a fancy to the rcmk but witch one the rcmk cr290f or the rcmk cr300f witch one do you guys recomend i can get the cr290 a lot cheaper than the cr300 400 usd for the cr290 and 479 usd for the cr300f is there much diffrence between the two ?

krashkrieg

Contributor
Where are you getting your prices...they are not even close to what's on Gizmomotors.com ?!...you can get a full mod of either for 375-!

G

Either overseas shipping or a overseas dealer I'm guessing.

rampagemt

Just got my full mod 30.5 rcmk from gizmos and hope to be breaking it in soon. For 375 thats just crazy,crazier when everyone says how big or monsters these are time will tell

markrufrider

yer im from uk we get charged extream taxes over hear i can get the engine from gizmo but there is alot extra on shipping charges 375 usd is really cheap but buy the time you put shipping and import tax on it you would probably be more than 400 usd witch iv been quoted with shipping charges

markrufrider

rcmk is so close but yet so near waiting for an email from gizmo to see if they can ship the rcmk full mod engine as gift to me in uk so i don't get hung by import tax if so booooom the dune runner will be a grass eating machine

markrufrider

its on its way the full mod rcmk 30.5 engine from gizmoracing booooom cant wait shipping and all cost come to 426 usd not bad i thot

markrufrider

it has arrived rcmk full mod from gizmo and i didnt have to pay any duty yes so happy cant wait to mount it on the dr booom

markrufrider

ok so iv put the rcmk engine in my dune runner but there is a little problem the bottom fan shroud mount that bolt to the chassis one of them doesn't line up with the hole any suggestions what to do obviously change the fan cover but witch one wil bolt strait on to the rcmk engine and line up with the chassis holes would a cy cover fit perfect or not ??????

Redcatrampagerc

Will the rcmk cr290f fit in an XT? At $229 how can u go wrong. Anyone know the hp and torque rating is?

G

They will fit. If you use your flywheel cover and clutch case it will bolt right in. They are nice motors for the money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts