• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rat rod body?

G

Cool for sure. I'm guessing its a 10th scale.

Tehlugz

judging by the layback suspension arms i recon that's a minierevo platform car, so far too small for an xb!

Tehlugz

MNRampage said:
Looks good though !
no argument from me, rats can be pretty awesome, and i cant recall a good factory rat since... ever?

Ildy666

I got a 1/16 e revo does anybody know where i can get that body.would love.to have that setup in the collection....

rookie101

rat rod body?

It's made by Proline. Any hobby shop should be able to order it for you. They're on back order right now because they were just released.

Ryneito

Heres some 1/4 and 1/5 love.

Enjoy..

G

Very nice! The detail is incredible.

Tehlugz

That rat is amazing, you should do a styling tips video.

Is the silver drybrushed on? it has some kind of weathered effect going on there.

only nit i can pick is the rear wheel nut, and that means it's an outstanding job!

Ryneito

Not mine personally. They are from a facebook page i liked. The silver one looks like it was built around a baja, same with the first red coupe. The 1/4 scale red rat looks like a full custom..SIck!! Non the less..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts