• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Contest RampageShop.com Coffee Mug Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

RampageShop

Hey guys! I ran a contest in May for a coffee mug and never announced a winner. Sorry, time flies when you are having fun (and working 16 hour days)

Soooo...to all those that entered the draw...YOU ALL WIN! I'll PM you all for your shipping address, and ask what Rampage you want on your mug.

Here's a list of the winners:

Claude Bigelow

Ildy 666

Rampage Idiot

Grefffromohio

topblissgt

lowride92

knuckles

bertr

enostic

deluge

billymare

teedog12

kydo32

and Matt M if your name isn't on the list, thanks for the reminder and you'll be getting a mug too

Thanks guys...sorry for dropping the ball on the contest but hopefully this makes up for it

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

BertR

claude bigelow said:
Thanks!!! Now my lady can get a good laugh as I drive my MT mug up and down the kitchen counter.
Look at the bright side...you only have to look out for the empty coffee pot and not a tree.

Knuckles

RampageShop said:
Hey guys! I ran a contest in May for a coffee mug and never announced a winner. Sorry, time flies when you are having fun (and working 16 hour days)Soooo...to all those that entered the draw...YOU ALL WIN! I'll PM you all for your shipping address, and ask what Rampage you want on your mug.

Here's a list of the winners:

Claude Bigelow

Ildy 666

Rampage Idiot

Grefffromohio

topblissgt

lowride92

knuckles

bertr

enostic

deluge

billymare

teedog12

kydo32

and Matt M if your name isn't on the list, thanks for the reminder and you'll be getting a mug too

Thanks guys...sorry for dropping the ball on the contest but hopefully this makes up for it

Rob
Rob Matt M is me knuckles. Lol

RampageShop

BertR...I'll work on your XB mug next then I have to get to the day job

I'll work on more mugs later today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts