• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XT Dual Servo

City Divided

Contributor
RAMPAGE XT DUAL STEERING SET UP

PARTS LIST

Rampage-Dual-Steering-Kit $29.99 from rampage hopups

07121 Steering Rocker $5.99

07123 Servo Set $11.99

07141 Buffer Aluminum Mount $7.99

2 TRY-S8166M servos from www.hobbyking.com $24.95 each

Gunmetal Parts (Optional)

710008 Servo Set (Al.) (Gun Metal) $39.99

710011 Steering Rocker (Al.) (Gun Metal) $39.99

** if you use gunmetal you have to get 2 each unless you can find just the saver.

Dual Steering Design Instructions:

The parts used from the Dual Steering Kit set was the linkage, and the battery box, none of the plastic steering parts were used for the dual steering set up.

Servo Set:

Copy the right side just as the left side by drilling 2 holes for the Servo Set, just watch out for your center drive shaft as it is a tight fit.

MT Battery Box:

Cut the MT battery box in half put the battery part under the roll cage on the left side which you will have to cut down and drill thru the cover plate of the box to mount.

A hole in chassis was used to mount the battery box with a couple of spacers under it. This will also be another tight fit, make sure to watch the box so that it does not hit or touch your center diff gear.

Create (3) 2 ½ inch aluminum braces that will span

The receiver went on top of servo set and I drilled a couple holes to mount it to the servo set with a couple of top braces across to the servo set to the center support.

Use the stock battery box to make my fill in pieces from where you the new box in half.

The Buffer Aluminum Mount (07141) is an option I recommend but you can use one from the MT servo kit it’s just a little shorter than the XT one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts