• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage XB 30cc will not move

Albert

any idea how tight to go with that center one.....thank you

G

Albert said:
any idea how tight to go with that center one.....thank you
I believe that clutch spec is for the center screw. If the clutch shoe bolts are too tight they won't work properly. I like to just snug those up with some red loctite.

Albert

Any idea how tight to go with the center one......thank you

Albert

WOW....HOLY CRAP....This Buggy flies. Thank you all so much for your help. My brother was very relieved .......it's so disappointing when a new toy wont work. And I learned some today also. Boy I wish I could afford a Hel'i with this kind power.......wow!

G

Clutch bolts to tight from the factory? That's a first.

Glad you got it sorted!

BertR

I guess we can scratch that off the list of things to check lol. Good to hear it's up n running

todd36

we are running about 32:1 right now but the truck is not making rpms and is very slow at wot it don't matter how you tune it it makes very little change

Phill

I would say you have a loose set screw behind one of the gears.don't let it sit and idle there is no need to do that after the first tank or two drive it like you stole it. I'm sure most senior members will agree
Couldn't agree more !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.