• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND rampage MT tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

loganvass

Contributor
I am looking for MT tires, let me know if anyone let go for cheap.

Thank you.

Heavy Chevy

I've got 8 of them, two compete sets of 4. One tire has the rings off and I can't remember where I put the hardware but you can transfer the hardware from one to the next as you need to. Shoot me an offer. I'd ship with tracking and insurance from Canada

I'll post pics asap

krashkrieg

Contributor
If Logan wants the complete ones, I'd really be interested in the rubber off the 4 that you can't find the rings for..

Last edited by a moderator:

Heavy Chevy

krashkrieg said:
If Logan wants the complete ones, I'd really be interested in the rubber off the 4 that you can't find the rings for..
OK, we'll see what Logan wants. Just to clarify, I do have the rings, just misplaced the hardware. Probably buried in my RC drawer......I'm sure we all have a drawer like that.

Heavy Chevy

Here's a photo that I have on my desktop, it's an older picture but the tires havn't had any runtime on them since. One set of tires looks almost new, 95% tread. The other set has more noticable wear, I'd put it at about 70% tread. Both sets of four will keep you running for ages to come.I've got company over now, if you need more pics, please let me know.

MT tires.jpg

MT tires.jpg

/monthly_2011_08/583c606392816_MTtires.jpg.3173b17dd66b0e20c9bba9edf857a379.jpg

Deansta

I have set of mt tires and rims off new mt. On their first tank. Practactly new. No cracks. U interested u still interested let me know and we"ll negotiat a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts