• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage MT Crawler?

Remus.

Hi guys, going to keep it short.
Planned project.

Redcat rampage MT flux supercrawler on tank tracks.

I need to find out which motor esc combo to use. I need about max 30mph, but i need to be able to run at super low crawler speed without overheating and must have good lowspeed torque. I don't know enough about motors to know which to use.

And please i don't want to know thats its nog going to work or its a stupid project.

This is something i need to keep me busy with.

Tim

Hi guys, going to keep it short.
Planned project.

Redcat rampage MT flux supercrawler on tank tracks.

I need to find out which motor esc combo to use. I need about max 30mph, but i need to be able to run at super low crawler speed without overheating and must have good lowspeed torque. I don't know enough about motors to know which to use.

And please i don't want to know thats its nog going to work or its a stupid project.

This is something i need to keep me busy with.
Hey, im thinking about putting mt truck wheels on my mt buggy n changing to truck tranny gears to make it a truggy. I like your idea but i know nothing about e motors. Good luck with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts