• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Quick bash with my MT

drawingslim

Ground was alot rougher than it appeared in the video so it was hard to keep in the throttle without bouncing off somthing, this spot is ussually a big mud puddle that we ride dirtbikes around. truck ran well but eventually lost a steering servo screw.

[ame]

[/ame]

drawingslim

1. Rampage rear shocks moved to front with stock front shafts to keep them from bottoming out and breaking off e-clips, baja fronts on the rear with the stock rear shock shafts. Also the longer shock bodies allow the a-arms to fully extend before the shock "tops" out.

2. Using 27x33 because of tire heigt and weight, they are shorter and lighter than stock mt's but not by much, so I felt this gear ratio gave me a good bottom end and decent top speed. I run 30x30x25x25 for street driving with tarmacs on all 4, again shorter and lighter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts