• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

pulled the trigger....

billymare

Well, I ordered the IMEX 1/5 Scale J-7 Baja Mounted Jumbo Tire Set

and the 7075RC adapters with the 4 cap screws.... Now I have a question... I currently have the belt drive. What ratio pullys should I change to? Any help is greatly appreciated...

Knuckles

Cap style adapters

billymare said:
Well, I ordered the IMEX 1/5 Scale J-7 Baja Mounted Jumbo Tire Set and the 7075RC adapters with the 4 cap screws.... Now I have a question... I currently have the belt drive. What ratio pullys should I change to? Any help is greatly appreciated...
I just had ol'fart custom cut the caps down for those wheels, they are thick wheels. Drop him a pm

rampage idiot

Knuckles said:
I just had ol'fart custom cut the caps down for those wheels, they are thick wheels. Drop him a pm
Kool! What a guy! Wish I had his skill set! What an awesome addition to the X series aftermarket line Kudos to you old fart, keep up the great WORK!!!!

Knuckles

Not sure, I sent a pm about it to ol'fart about it. He has a set of the caps at his shop for me to get coated. I told him to measure them for you. Send him a PM about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts