• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Proline Body Mounts

Rammer

Made some aluminum body mounts , for the proline rat.Used some heavy duty

body clips,and rubber gromets,that I found from the hardware store.Rat body fits tight ......After I trim for the wheels,will be time for some paint . :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rammer

Clubin said:
THat looks good but it will not be very kind to your body. The plastic mounts flex, these will bend.
Plastic ones were meant for the Baja 5b,they don't make for the Rampage MT.

Body is nice and solid,no unwanted movement.Wanted mounts to look like they belong on truck,not a hack of spare parts.The mount were not easy to make,but could make extra parts if needed.

Unless I go some were there is a hill,don't get air in the yard.Try to avoid those cartwheels,that everyone else likes to do .....

If the body would of come with mounts for the Rampage MT,sure would of been alot easier to mount.But still would of wanted the aluminum,upgrade..

Last edited by a moderator:

Piranha2

Contributor
Huh?........haven't you just wanted to go WOT and see what happens? These rigs are beasts at speed, it is quite the spectacle!

Rammer

Piranha2 said:
Huh?........haven't you just wanted to go WOT and see what happens? These rigs are beasts at speed, it is quite the spectacle!
Been driving R/C since I was a kid,beast is no problem.Just don't set up make shift jumps in the yard.That might lead to a flip,LOL when I see videos of that.Try to take care of my R/C's ,cost to much to try to KILL it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts