• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Possible New Bodies!

Obeast44

Banned
I was over on HBF cruising through the posts overthere and came across this:http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63939

They look VERY promising, a little on the expensive side, but indestructible! Heck they ran over one with an SUV and it was undamaged! He accepts custom work, so maybe if enough of us show some interest in getting some MT type bodies. He might make them.

lumax

That's nice !!!

Sound good for the future of our hobby... Just hope it will not be too expensive on the street

Last edited by a moderator:

kryptonite

that is pretty damn amazing!! i couldnt find what they were listing for($).. there all black, but i bet the krylon plastic paints and a clear coat will hold up for a bit, and easy to repaint..

hamster huey

I remember stock MT body for under 70 shipped. 5t is very nice and under 125 shipped. Im cheap so Id rather go through 2-3 those than buy one for 250. I havent even wore out my stock bodies yet. I wonder if shoe goo would stick to those indestructible bodies. I wonder if you crashed if the body would protect the chassis or its too soft?

Sucram

There is a guy on ebay selling 5t proline seconds with a minor blemish for $89...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts