• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Pipes?

RCGasMan

What's the best bang for the buck pipe? Dropping quite a bit in to wheels and tires

RCGasMan

When upgrading pipes is there a significant difference between it and the stock pipe? Other than sound of course.

G

Like night and day. The addition of a good tuned pipe will really wake up the engine.

G

IMO, if you can come up with the coin, the Flowsystem is top dog. Jetpro also makes a great pipe for the Xseries.

Canaman

Redcat included tuned pipe

I just installed the red cat tuned pipe that came with my kit, it didn't fit so I had to bend it a little, it still melted the roll bar a bit but it sounds like my hoped up Polaris snowmobile and definitely is snappyer! I think the part is les expensive than the jet pro.

Deluge

You won't get any performance gains from the XT exhaust. Go with a proper tuned pipe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts