• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

out of the blue start problem

bazinga

my xt has been doing fine up until now.went to take her out for a run and cant get her to start,i have spark and fuel is getting to carb.i have not needed to adj.the high and low at all as the truck has been running great so far.no idle adj.needed either.i have had good luck with two stroke and nitro engines and I don't want to mess around with settings if I don't have to.i also changed the plug.what do you guys think.

Reset your carb back to factory setting and go from there. Ensure your intake isn't warped and bolts are tight on the intake, carb, and exhaust. If needed replace all your gaskets for be parts listed above. Also make sure your air filter is clean.

bazinga

thanks for the help.i tried again the next day and she fired up as if nothing was wrong.maybe a little blockage in the fuel line,not a lot but enough to prevent a good fuel flow.if it happens again I will check out your suggestions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts