• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

old rally

jackson

ok i want a onroad rally for a while now and having a bunch of spare parts laying around i was thinking why not?

so does any one knows exactly what parts the old rally share in comum with the rampage and the exactly wheel base of it is it the same as the rampage chassis?

thanks guys

blak__jak

I can't help you with your question but was also curious about what the wheel base of the new rally was and if it would be possible to use the body on an m/t. from looking at pictures it kind of seems the body posts are located in a similar way.

jackson

i realy believe that the old rally car is just the same mt chassis with a few maybe different suspension arms and shock towers but am not sure!!!

Ildy666

It's not the same mt chassis. Before RCDAD disappeared he had 7075RC build him a rally chassis so old fart would know the specs but the stock chassis is flat more like the XT . Look under RCDAD'S projects you will see 2 side by side.

timberbill11

Supporting Member
My MT and rally both have a wheelbase of 516 mm and share all parts except wheels/tires, gearing, and body.

Full Specs are:

Length = 760 mm

Width = 600

Height = 350

Wheel base = 516

Ground clearance = 72

Wheel Diam MT= 212 - Rally = 178

Wheel Width MT= 140 - Rally = 80

The new Rally has a wheelbase of 505 mm.

Full specs are:

Length = 860 mm

Width = 450

Height = 280

WB = 505

Ground Clearance = 40

Wheel Diam = 155

Wheel Width = 62

Gear ratio = 1:12.3

timberbill11

Supporting Member
Actually the new Rally is built off the XT platform. I just did cross reference on the parts manuals and that is what I see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.