• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

North / South Carolina Members Post Here :)

Triggerman77

Contributor
Hello Im looking Members (5th scale owners) in The Carolinas?? I would Love to find some people to Run / Race with. Me and Two Buddys have gotten some 5th scale stuff. Plus I have 9 Nitro Trucks 1/10th and 1/8th scale stuff. I love to run and race. There is only one track anywhere close to me That i know of! But My Buddies and I are starting to build a nice little track. and try to get some attention In our area. Heck were 30min From Atlantic Beach!! I have not done any beach running yet but im sure Its coming. Blah blah!! LOL

Anyway If your in the Carolinas and Know where a track is located or wanna meet up some time to Run and raise hell Or just talk RC. LMK

Also possibly would travel to eastern part of Virgina. if theirs a sick track that way somewhere :D

MTMIKE

would love to ride back to Carolina's. problem is Rampage will not fit on my motorcycle without taking it all apart.

Triggerman77

Contributor
Ha ha ha !!! that would be a Ride too! Hey I have Family in Carmel, Indiana just outside of Indianapolis. I plan to to be at the Huge RC Event in IN. next year. I think its 2 hours from Indy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts