• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

NJ Bashers

claude bigelow

Hopefully this weather breaks soon, and when it does it's time to bash. Looking a good spot, and some people ready to drive until we break something!!!!

Let me know guys

claude bigelow

Spoke to the guy at the hobby shop today, meeting up with him tomorrow. Going to get exact location and as soon as we see better weather it's on!!!

KauseKaos

I just started in august. Having a blast so far. Just not used to the hrs. They keep changing my tour. Got up @ 245 am this morning now tomorrow I go in @ 2 pm. On the pm tour this week coming.

Ildy666

When the weather breaks i got a couple spots we ride atv's and dirtbikes at.hit me up and i'll show u guys where it's at...actually taking the trucks there tonite to do some night 4 wheeling...

voxmagna

update-

Your welcome to join us this Sunday 11:30am for our first 2014 meet out in Centereach, LI. It will be well worth it and its a great bashing spot.

Also if you have a ramp please bring it, the more the merrier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts