• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

nitro guy need help bad

fastlane

Team Driver
well I started it today and it ran fine but the primer bulb was empty, I fixed that problem and now she wont start at all. It seems to be flooded. or somethin

Willy099

If you over primed it, it could be flooded all you need to do is pull out the plug crank over the engine couple times dry off plug reinstall the plug. shouldn't be any real problems after that.

hamster huey

When mine gets flooded I do like a real car open the choke all the way, hold the throttle all the way open (floored), and crank and crank and crank until I hear it stumble a few times. Then I close the choke, leave the throttle alone, and start it like normal. I have not had any luck with the pulling the plug method.

fastlane

Team Driver
Yep that"s what I did. I treated it like a flooded weedeater and I"ll be damn it worked. I just got nervous because I put the engine together and it was My first time. In the end it was a success! That baby runs like a champ.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts