• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New XTC Adapters

rcgasser

Loving the look of the new XTC adapters great job rob give the chimera a wider stance for better handling in the curves. don't have to worry about the inner grub screw any more that holds the pin (mine always striped trying to take them out) so I am really glad those are gone. Real great craftsmanship keep up the great work rob.

P1180002_zpsb6f05817.jpg

P1180003_zps818e01c0.jpg

P1180001_zpsdf83d834.jpg

P1180004_zpsaf9ce9db.jpg

John Blaze

Those wheels look sick, I noticed the pipe melted part of the cage I used rtv high temp silicone to glue the pipe together and it it's easily removable just a heads up nice paint job to

mvaughn12

Wow Dude That Looks Awsome!!! Where did you get the wheel adapters from?

rcgasser

RampageHopUps said:
For those that want to use the inner hub screw, I left a center holeholedrill starter hole.
Yea I did notice that I was to glad to not have to use them.

rcgasser

John Blaze said:
Those wheels look sick, I noticed the pipe melted part of the cage I used rtv high temp silicone to glue the pipe together and it it's easily removable just a heads up nice paint job to
Thanks!!!!! yes did a little I order another tops cage and I will adjust the new one were it wont even be close to the pipe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts