• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Shoes For The XB

tkotommygun08

RCDAD said:
Thought I'd try these out on the XB. The tires are RC4WD MTZs. I had them on the 5ive for awhile but wanted a taller tire for it. They seem to be a nice size for my XB. They are a 5ive sized tire but can be squeezed onto hpi front wheels.
Lookin GOOD RCDAD!!..I like that tall tire look alot!...Hey where did you Get Your Wing From?? :eek:

G

tkotommygun08 said:
Lookin GOOD RCDAD!!..I like that tall tire look alot!...Hey where did you Get Your Wing From?? :eek:
Thanks.

The wing is designed for the Baja. I purchased it from DDM. Not sure if it's still available.

tkotommygun08

RCDAD said:
Thanks.The wing is designed for the Baja. I purchased it from DDM. Not sure if it's still available.
Cool thanks for the info RCDAD :cool:

G

Thanks. :)

I'm excited to get the new chassis back from 7075RC. I will be able to mount the V4-G body.

grafildave

RCDAD said:
Thanks. :) I'm excited to get the new chassis back from 7075RC. I will be able to mount the V4-G body.
Can't wait mate!!!!!!

andyken

tkotommygun08 said:
Is that a jet pro rear pipe...upside down???

Mine mounts to the rear diff, and exhaust exits by the wing...?

G

Na, it's a Baja pipe. It was flipped and extended for fitment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts