• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

new engine?

fastlane

Team Driver
I don't want to spend a whole hell of a lot, but I want a strong engine for my tt. Please help

fastlane

Team Driver
yeah I have a new top end but when the head bolt broke I figured the whole engine was crap right. The piston has a line scratched in it but the head doesn't.

fastlane

Team Driver
I ordered a crank case and a piston kit to fix my problem. The head is okay and the crank is also okay. These parts were only days old and it was my mess up. I reused head bolts like an idiot! Bolts strech when reused esspecially low grade bolts. I ordered a set of titainium bolts to replace them from www.racebolts.com. With the money I saved I got the 813 carb a billit intake and a choke plate.

kryptonite

oh man. thats awsome. glad yo went that route. i think we have all messed up a motor here and their. keep that piston on the side. the ring will come in handy. with all the extra motor parts you might be able to build a great spare mill.

badboy2

just get a zen270 ive heard a lot of good fedbacks about it and a friend is also running it ..all i can say is i like it,and with a nice loud pipe it will be a killer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts