• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Desert Rat Proline Body

Deluge

Looks awesome. You could cut the center brace off of the body mount. Then you could get flat piece of plastic or aluminum and make a new brace that attaches to the lower post holes.

Trickle007

Contributor
Deluge said:
Looks awesome. You could cut the center brace off of the body mount. Then you could get flat piece of plastic or aluminum and make a new brace that attaches to the lower post holes.
Ya that is what I was thinking

G

Yeah, two options cut the center out of the post like Deluge said or cut a slot in the body.

First option is better. Cut the center out of the posts and brace them lower.

Trickle007

Contributor
Mounted w/ New Desperato Rims and Bow-Tie Tires

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

My Mt is almost complete. Now I just need RCDAD'S belt drive. What do you guys think, leave the wheel nuts blue or deanodize?

Last edited by a moderator:

krashkrieg

Contributor
Looks Super Sweet! Leave the wheel nuts and consider painting the Beadlock blue or white

With the buggy gearing we put on tomorrow, you're gonna see Mickey Mantle flying across the field!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trickle007

Contributor
krashkrieg said:
Looks Super Sweet! Leave the wheel nuts and consider painting the Beadlock blue or whiteWith the buggy gearing we put on tomorrow, you're gonna see Mickey Mantle flying across the field!

Wish I could die the bead locks but I cant..... painting blue would be nice but they would chip pretty easy but I do have enough blue paint left to do the bead locks I just might do that.

G

Looks great!

Like the blue nuts.

I'd leave the beadlocks. They take quite a beating in the dirt. Scuffed up black is better than chipped paint.

Trickle007

Contributor
teedog12 said:
Are you going to lower the body some or is there no room?
I could lower the front a bit but the problem with lower it the front body would cover the bumber cause the body is a little long. I going to put a bumper mod on so the bumper can pretrude beyond the body to protect it. If you look at Krashkrieg bumper mod I going to do the same one. As for the rear I am going to leave it as is cause right now there is perfect clearance for my CPI pipe.

Ildy666

looks awesome just in time for opening day..lol..like i said to you the other day the only thing left is a belt drive .

Evildomain

Contributor
Looks good. Nice job on the paint, my first paint job was a big learning experience....That's for sure...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts