• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need answers

payne7678

I drove my MT on wet pavement it was loud but wasn't going fast I tune my 990 carb I'm thinking it was spinning out with the big tires in the water it's been raining for some days what do y'all think?

Which is faster 4 wheel buggy or 2 wheel on pavement and grass?

Thanks in advance I need speed and my MT looks like it's just for construction sights .

Ice_2k

Need answers

The 2wd will be faster EVENTUALLY. As in, the top speed will be slightly bigger but it will take a lot longer to get there. I have the stock 32cc with just jetpro and 8k clutch and 4wd and it's spinning all 4 wheels when launching or taking turns like crazy.

The MT is a huge tough truck meant to climb over everything. It's not a speed demon. You can replace the wheels with lighter ones and gear it for more speed but you'll still be left with A LOT more weight than other cars. If you want more speed maybe you should look into an XB or a Dunerunner. Either that or go with an OBR engine, I'm sure their 7-8hp engines can move the MT quite fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.