• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

my project

DemonRC

Very nice cage!

You know what it looks like? Remember in The Road Warrior when Mad Max is driving the tanker and the bad guys are in pursuit? The leader of the good guys is along side Max with a buggy that looks exactly like that.

jackson

i wish i could be sharing a good experience but as of now am almost trowing my rampage out the window all of the screws are stock and they wont come out one by one they're making me angry to a point wich i canot do anything to it dam screws just decided not to come out so please some one give some light before i end up destroing what's left of it!

becouse of one dam screw i have to taje the whole truck appart and that's becoming a nightmare so guys please any advice on it? o by the way the screw heads are no longer of any fit what'so everam afraid i'll have to drill every one of them!

DemonRC

jackson said:
i wish i could be sharing a good experience but as of now am almost trowing my rampage out the window all of the screws are stock and they wont come out one by one they're making me angry to a point wich i canot do anything to it dam screws just decided not to come out so please some one give some light before i end up destroing what's left of it!
becouse of one dam screw i have to taje the whole truck appart and that's becoming a nightmare so guys please any advice on it? o by the way the screw heads are no longer of any fit what'so everam afraid i'll have to drill every one of them!
You can get a TORX bit that fits right into a damaged 3mm hex head if you pound it in with a hammer. Then, use a ratcheting screwdriver to unscrew the bolt. If the bolt has locktite make sure to heat it up to loosen the locktite. I've used that same dam TORX bit for years for stripped 3mm heads in all my cars. It's one of my most valuable tools. I'd suggest everybody go get one.

angryrecords

my buddy told me another way to take them out as well. Use a dremel to cut new holes in it and then unscrew them. If you use this method and they are threadlocked, use some heat like demon said.

jackson

cool thanks guys i was about to go wild on the cat i'll be looking foward to get the the right tools and i also didnt know about heating up to losen up the lock tite thanks guys big time!

cody

wow nice cage, powdercoating turned out good. I like the orenge and clear lexon with the stickers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts