• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new work stand...

6victor6

Contributor
I didn't have the car more than a day before I realized the need for a good stand. So I came up with this. I had a work stand for bicycles collecting dust in the garage... I made the top out of a piece of fence post and some square tubing.. coated it with liquid electrical tape for a rubbery surface.. and tada! I think it might be my favorite rc tool. Its tall enough I can easily get to screws on the bottom of the car.. It swivels and the car is actually more stable than I had expected.. I'm gonna add a tray for tools and parts once I find something appropriate..

View attachment 2329

View attachment 2330

Last edited by a moderator:

rob64n

Contributor
looks good, but heres my luck. i'd slip off a screw, truck goes for a dive, then the stand and then me on top of it all,lmao.

hamster huey

It looks like your RampRage is in the kitchen, on a stand where it could fall and dent the floor. If so your either single or your signifcant other is really cool.

6victor6

Contributor
hamster huey said:
It looks like your RampRage is in the kitchen, on a stand where it could fall and dent the floor. If so your either single or your signifcant other is really cool.
It was her idea to bring it in from the garage because its friggin cold out there... She is very cool.. :D

Restomod

Nice job! One of those magnetic tool trays would work super, keeps all your screws and tools from getting lost. Also a strip of velcro over the chassis would keep the car from falling off if it got bumped.

rob64n

Contributor
that's ok 6victor6 mine is sittin on the kitchen table on my stand in parts, so far she has only mentioned it once, but she is bein understanding i guess.lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts