• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Michiganders check in!

sscole2282

Saginaw area

I'm from the Saginaw area. Fairly new to the game. looking for a track to run on.

Bigtim1969

ndoty said:
I am also new to the site but have been RC'ing for years. I live in Clinton Township MI and the only 5th scale track i know of is in Pontiac at Hawthorne Park. You can google map it and do a satelite view to see the track. It is pretty big but isn't kept up very well. It is kept up but no one that regularly fixes it up. Here is a screen shot of the Google Map Satelite view: (as you can see it is quite large)
I went out here last weekend, the track has completely changed. The new pic on google maps says it was taken 4/11/15. Its cool how they changed it but no one has been there in a while. Grass is over grown so you cant see the whole track. I figure it can be taken care of with just a weed wacker and a rake. I'm going back out there this Saturday 7/11 if anyone is interested in coming out and help get the track back into shape. I know last year I said it was to far and that the place at 21 & Fairchild was closer. The only problem with that place is that it's ALL SAND, to much cleaning and worn parts to make it worth it. Not sure what time I will be going but I'm going for sure

Bigtim1969

roboharr said:
Im not too far from the shelby township area im near Roseville!
I live in Roseville, hit me up if you want to bash together sometime :)

Bigtim1969

New Track In Southeast Michigan

Hi guys, I have just made a track near I94 & 23mile road. Track is in rough condition right now (needs to be smoothed out) so looking for guy willing to come out and help get it into good shape. Basically need ppl on it to wear it in.

If interested in helping or just going out and running on it. Send me a massage and I'll give direction to it. Would like to add jumps to it eventually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts