• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MCD Wing

ChuenouXiao

Seriously thinking about getting myself a MCD Wing. Maybe something like what rcpitdog is doing. Any tips guys on where to get this wing guys?

G

Not sure. I've never seen them side by side. Maybe a MCD owner will post dimensions.

ChuenouXiao

bermodel said:
HiI put on my prototype Twin wing MCD V4, you need information? ;) ;)
Yea... it looks beautiful on your RC man. Is it wider then the stock?

bermodel

Is an excellent wing,is made of excellent material, very durable and flexible, it bends without breaking.

Is slightly wider than stock but it is quite higher, in my opinion, is very beautiful.

you want me to make you some pictures so you see better?

:D :D :D

ChuenouXiao

bermodel said:
Is an excellent wing,is made of excellent material, very durable and flexible, it bends without breaking.Is slightly wider than stock but it is quite higher, in my opinion, is very beautiful.

Yes sir... and if you can get a shot of both stock and MCD wing together so I can see the size difference?

G

Thanks for the pics. Can you take one of all three next to each other for size comparison?

G

Ha ha... I guess I was just a bit impatient. LOL

Thanks again. Those pics are perfect. ;)

gosha

bermodel said:
Is an excellent wing,is made of excellent material, very durable and flexible, it bends without breaking.Is slightly wider than stock but it is quite higher, in my opinion, is very beautiful.

Are holes direct fit?

G

Here is how I spaced mine. I used some plastic pipe and the longer bolts go through them.

-

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts