• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Lower mainlanders

pipeous

this sunday we are having a big scale bash at Kamikaze raceway in coquitlam. I'll post a google map but I have to run to work now... get them ready for the weekend and lets go smack some baja butt

pipeous

that was last month but we should get out soon. I haven't been up there for a couple weeks so not sure how muddy it will be, or snowy for that matter haha. I am going to find somewhere to bash for a bit tomorrow, maybe at the bottom of Scott Hill at the Grace Rd sand dunes.

pipeous

We have snow, in fact tomorrow we are getting more. It's just cold. My computer is in the shop and I can barely type.... if I wasn't a smoker, I wouldn't be out here hehe

C-Mac

snow

I have like 12-18 inch's of it in my backyard, a little to deep for my Rampage, but they sure are fun in the snow.

pipeous

Kamikaze is way up Pipeline Rd in Coquitlam. Past the Gravel pits, way up the mountain. upper couitlam park is also the flying field and the track is another couple hundered yards past. it's hard to see from the road but there is a gate otherwise it's all bush and fence you see ...

good melting going on. I got a sweet camera for Christmas so new pics and vids are on the horizon. Some weekends at grace rd, there will be 5-10 bajas playing around. I am doing an engine swap this week (gave up on the headkit, sending it to Dave's to be inspected). I have the 26cc race port in the firehammer... been working so much... when Rob gets back I want to get a bunch of stuff. even worked today (watched more king of the hill than did any real work today though, and played with my camera hehe)

C-Mac

I know the track there but have not yet used it. I have also flown a few of my planes there. that place is close to Race Tech Hobbies where I get all my goodies for my nitro trucks and planes

mooman007uk

Banned
you mean someone in BC sells FG parts? typical i find out now I've just finished upgrading my baja.

Good melt going on here too...enough parts will be here Monday to get my ramp going:D

I'll have to scoot over when it warms up a bit.

C-Mac

Ya Roger has a FG MT Buggy that looks pretty cool. No melt here just more friggin snow falling....again

pipeous

Roger has my old OB Chrome 29cc engine in his FG.

Man I can't wait until this house is done. Another 14 hrs in there today. I will have some play time after tomorrow. The person is moving in Saturday so I have no choice but to be finished... wow what a nightmare. painting walls, ceilings, all the moldings, door frames, trim, window sills and cleaning carpets... 12 rooms in this place... it's massive... wonder why the previous owner hung himself?

C-Mac

Hung himself? Not enough Rc's? I will be ripping it up today in some form since the sun is out and it's not friggin snowing :)

pipeous

I swear the house is haunted. I have worked into the wee hours a few nights. I heard things, swear people were looking in windows (no footprints in snow though) saw movement out of my peripheral vision etc... and everytime I think I am finished, the new owner asks me to do more work... seems I will never leave this jobsite... going back tomorrow again

I am hitting up Rob tomorrow for a ton of goodies. I'll have a 36mm bore kit to install among other goodies... looks like I have to order the semi wheels online as he isn't sure he can get them

C-Mac

I have been taking my MT down to the A frame on river road. There's a huge lot there to the left where we fly our planes and further in the back is a great bashing area for nitro and 5th scale. We have permission from the owner to fart around there so it's all good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts